Saturday, September 25, 2021

breakthrough?

There comes a point, or points rather,

life's mysteries seemingly converge,

and coalescing tidal attitudinal shifts,

beckon the brows horizon,

upon new and spirited adventures.


Who am I kidding,

growing up is both painful and beautiful,

simultaneously, with its clarities.


Turning the page over old wanton ways,

feels in one sense liberating,

and efficaciously gratifying,

in a way I can't quite put into words.

 

Is it all meaningless,

like chasing the wind,

or do our words and sins reveal

what precisely make us human.

For this new horizon,

I am particularly excited about.

 

The meaning is in the work,

the toil, not vain, but it is our purpose.

And this new attitude must,

must find you working. 

 

And every so often,

a glimpse into a song,

let's a melody out of my heart.

These moments,

are the ilk of my pursuits.

 

How to express,

..........................

except for to be grateful in my beliefs,

as I hold them,

mature them,

and looking back 'mongst

the catalogue of my life,

warmly embrace the growth

of learning,

as a direct result 

of being alive,

and living.

 

Live in the Word.

The more you learn,

you learn,

it was there all along.

 

Sometimes thoughts 67

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment