Friday, September 1, 2023

Born in 93

If life were but a breath, a whisper even, would you say a prayer? 

Would it make sense to say a prayer?

The wind and the breath were as the same in 93, it only happened then.

I pray to that Spirit in the breath, whose movement causes a stir in me as I look out over the great Water Spirit. 

Some would say life is merely to enjoy it, and this is an expression; I may enjoy the wind in my memory, but what of this speaking to it: on the days of creation, spoken into material existence is become the essence of the Divine in our soul.

Translated on a page is visual confirmation in this life. Recorded meaning.

I choose, not of desire, but toward the knowledge of the image of my being. 

Can this be the Answer in this: Man can not live on bread alone, but needs every Word God Speaks. 

The wind speaks as it Will.

Sometimes Image 93


No comments:

Post a Comment